Covid-19 Precautions & Protocols
We are thrilled to welcome you back to dine at Highlawn Pavilion. The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority, and therefore we are employing the following COVID-19 precautionary measures to ensure a safe and comfortable dining experience for all:
- Our staff will be wearing face masks at all times.
- Guests will be required to wear masks when not seated and adhere to standard social distancing practices.
- Hand sanitizer stations are onsite & available to all guests.
- Our tables are positioned at a minimum of six feet apart and are thoroughly disinfected after each seating.
- We have implemented a heightened cleaning and sanitizing regimen, including continual disinfecting our restrooms.
- A contactless menu option is available by using your phone to scan a QR code. Single use menus will be provided upon request.
- All employees must regularly take a COVID-19 assessment and will have their temperatures taken each day.
- One member of each party will be required to provide contact information for tracing if needed.
- Seating will be limited to a maximum of eight guests per table for a maximum seating time of two hours.
- Valet service has been temprarily suspended to avoid unnecessary contact.
Thank you in advance for wearing a face covering, adhering to social distancing protocols and for respecting the cautionary measures we have put in place for your safety and the safety of our staff. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and respect that will help us continue to be able to serve you.
If you have any particular concerns or questions regarding health and safety during your visit, please contact us at email@example.com or call 973-731-3463.
New Hours of Operation
Thursday:4:30 – 9:00 pm
Friday: 4:30 – 10:00 pm
Saturday: 4:30 – 10:00 pm
Sunday: 4:30 – 9:00 pm